Monday, November 22, 2010

a message from Tim Rushlow

Wow ol' pal.....  You are amazing and accurate !!  I know because I 
was there with you.  Great story to be a part of. I am honored to have 
been asked and happy to serve as many times as I am given the 
opportunity.  Upon returning home,  I have watched people moving all 
around, driving, eating, laughing, walking, taking care of kids, going 
to work, filling up the tank, having a beer with friends, watching 
football, putting up Christmas lights, ready for some turkey.... ALL 
of these blessings are bought and paid for by the brave souls that we 
just played shows for overseas. These are gifts that other countries 
do not get.  I know, I saw first hand the limits others have.  Our 
FREEDOM is so precious and so sacrificed for by these awesome 
AMERICANS serving for us everyday.  Please thank them when you see 
them and remember them when some forget.  I will close and tell you a 
sailor said to me " Sir, will you be home for the holidays this year?" 
I said " yes I will Sir".  He smiled and said " that's awesome, I will 
be home to hug mine next Christmas Sir".  If you want perspective in 
what to be thankful for, that should do it.  Thanks to all who prayed 
for us,  we felt them and we are thrilled to be home on our sacred 
soil. Please continue to pray for those who are gone and keeping us 
safe EVE
RYDAY.  God Bless to all.... Tim Rushlow

No comments:

Post a Comment